Kitten Sale Contract
Breed: Bengal Color: Sex:
Name: Tatsu - Birth date:
For the following price: Delivery Date: At approx 12 weeks old
Deposit paid: Date balance paid:
Purchaser agrees to the following:
1. Under no circumstances will this cat or kitten be sold, leased or given away, or sold to any pet shop, research laboratory or similar facility.
2. This cat or kitten will be kept indoors and not be allowed to roam freely outside.
3. This cat or kitten is purchased for Pet only.
4. If purchased as a pet, Purchaser agrees to neuter this kitten between the ages of 5 to 6 months or within 30 days after purchase if this is an adult cat, and agrees and guarantees that this cat or kitten WILL NOT be used for breeding. Failures of the Buyer to provide proof of spay or neuter will result in the Buyer paying full breeder price for cat or kitten. The additional charge shall be $1,000.00. The buyer will submit a Veterinarian's receipt to the seller showing that the kitten has been neutered, and at that time the seller will forward the registration papers to the buyers. The Registration papers will be marked "Not for Breeding". Should the Buyer fail to neuter the kitten by seven months or as agreed, the Seller has the right to use all appropriate means to recover the kitten, and the Buyer agrees to reimburse the Seller for any expenses incurred during the process of recovering possession of the kitten, including but not limited to legal fees.
5. If this cat or kitten is found to be neglected or mistreated, Purchaser will surrender said cat or kitten to Seller, unconditionally. Unnecessary surgeries, such as declawing and /or de-meowing will be considered mistreatment unless seller gives specific permission.
6. Seller agrees to provide registration papers for this kitten upon presentation of a veterinarian's certificate of castration or spay. ** Please see Vet Information page for more information to give your veterinarian.
**There are no cash refunds (please see health guarantee below).
· Vaccinated with Fort Dodge Fel-O-Guard plus three at: 10 wks **Second t/b administered: 16 wks
· De-wormed with Panacur at: 8 weeks on ** Second administered: 10 wks
· This kitten has been eating EarthBorn Cat/Kitten dry. Also given canned Friskies, or Chicken meat (incl. heart & liver) diced small once a day. Fresh water and dry all day (freely), may alternate canned and meats every other feeding every few days.
The cat/kitten is guaranteed to be of sound health upon arrival. It is guaranteed for a period of 72 hours from time of purchase (arrival), if vet-checked within that time. It is recommended that the new cat/kitten be in quarantine during this time for a minimum of a week. If it is found to be medically deficient with an untreatable or life-threatening problem, it must be reported to the Seller immediately. Upon its return, it will be replaced with another kitten/cat of equal value. If no replacement is available at that time, Seller will have 1 year to furnish satisfactory replacement. The cat/kitten cannot be returned after the guarantee period has expired and/or if it has been exposed to another cat, which has not been currently tested for FELV and FIV. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to provide immediate veterinary care to any cat/kitten showing signs of illness or distress and failure to do so will render any guarantee null and void. Under no circumstances is a kitten to be destroyed prior to notification by the Buyer to the Seller. If a cat/kitten dies within the guarantee period, despite medical treatment, replacement compensation will be made ONLY if a veterinarian certifies the cause of death.
This cat/kitten is guaranteed against congenital defects for 1 ½ years. Should the cat die within that time as direct result of a congenital defect, the cat will be replaced ONLY if a licensed vet performs an appropriate necropsy and a vet's certificate is provided as proof of cause of death. A replacement will be made of a cat of comparable quality and value, as available, at the discretion of the breeder.
This contract is legally binding to all parties involved. It applies only to the Buyer and Seller in this transaction and is non-transferable to other parties.
Purchaser: Seller: Dave/Roxanne Blank Date: Date:
Santa Clarita, CA 91390
Telephone #: Telephone #: (818) 426-5232